It embraces upcoming technologies, features, services and trends pertaining to edtech offerings by tech giants, unicorns as well as new entry start-ups.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How fast will the edtech market evolve in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What was the impact of COVID-19 on the K-12 and higher education market?
- What are the leading solutions in K-12 and higher education market?
- Which countries are leading the way in winning government strategies and/or VC funding?
- E-learning expenditures increased significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic and, according to IDATE DigiWorld, are expected to further increase with a CAGR of 13.7% over the 2020-2025 period.
- As of 2021, there were, according to IDATE DigiWorld, 25 edtech unicorns collectively raising 16+ billion USD of total funding – USA is home to 13 edtech unicorns while the Chinese Yuanfudao tops the valuation list.
Access the study!EdTech