It embraces upcoming technologies, features, services and trends pertaining to edtech offerings by tech giants, unicorns as well as new entry start-ups.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How fast will the edtech market evolve in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What was the impact of COVID-19 on the K-12 and higher education market?
- What are the leading solutions in K-12 and higher education market?
- Which countries are leading the way in winning government strategies and/or VC funding?
- E-learning expenditures increased significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic and, according to IDATE DigiWorld, are expected to further increase with a CAGR of 13.7% over the 2020-2025 period.
- As of 2021, there were, according to IDATE DigiWorld, 25 edtech unicorns collectively raising 16+ billion USD of total funding – USA is home to 13 edtech unicorns while the Chinese Yuanfudao tops the valuation list.
Access the study!EdTech
Aller plus loin
Edge computing – The battle between cloud providers, industrials and telcos continues
This report provides a global overview of edge computing, the top tone today in the ICT arena. It explains why the concept is gaining so much traction in industry, and the current high expectations there from deploying it.