In recent years, the new LEO constellations have received much attention as a means of bringing ubiquitous Internet connectivity, including to rural areas. To this end, more than 1,000 small satellites have been launched into low Earth orbit in 2021.
This report provides an overview of the development trends of the satellite industry and its major sub-segment, the LEO constellations.
The study also provides an in-depth assessment of the key factors, including market drivers and challenges, influencing the satellite industry and the LEO constellation market.
The goals and objectives of this report cover the following questions:
- How has the satellite industry evolved in recent years?
- What are the key drivers and challenges for the satellite industry?
- What are the key technological advances catalysing the evolution of the LEO constellation market?
- What business models are expected to be adopted by incumbent satellite operators?
- What is the size of the LEO constellation market?
LEO satellite constellationsAccess the study