As telcos are not expected to gain significant added revenues in the consumer 5G market, what are the opportunities for them in the B2B market?
This report focuses on the following questions:
- What are the 5G growth relays in the B2B market for telcos?
- What is the size of digital 5G B2B market?
- What kind of opportunities are opened for telcos in the B2B 5G market?
- In which vertical?
- What positioning/scenarios for telcos?
- What are the risks and growth relays for telcos?
Market addressed by 5G services in the B2B market, including platform and software services.
Private networks are not addressed in this report. There is a dedicated “private networks” in the « Wireless 5G » collection.
Table des matières
1. Executive Summary
1.1 True opportunities for telcos in the B2B 5G market
1.2 New complex ecosystem leveraging new opportunities … and risks
1.3 Four positioning scenarios for telcos
1.4 Strategic orientations for telcos in order to meet 5G B2B challenges
3. 5G value-added vertical markets
3.1 5G value-added vertical markets’ overview
3.2 Smart Manufacturing
3.3 Transportation and logistics
3.5 Smart city
4. 5G B2B market sizing and forecast
4.1. 5G B2B digital market sizing
4.2 5G digital market sizing by type of service
4.3 5G digital market sizing by region
5. Value Chain and positioning for telcos
5.1 Many players in the 5G digital market value chain
5.2 New competitive landscape
5.3 Acceleration of the IT push trend for value-added solutions
5.4 Need to extend skills and collaboration across the ecosystem
5.5 From horizontal play to selected verticals digital service provider
6. 5G B2B strategies of main MNOs – Detailed benchmark by country
6.3 South Korea
- Bouygues Telecom
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Deutsche Telekom
- LG U+
- NTT DoCoMo
- Référence : M00005MRA
- Livraison : on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Langues disponibles : Anglais
- Tags : 5G B2B, B2B market, health, logistics, media, smart city, smart manufacturing, Telcos, transportation