This issue of our DigiWorld Watch Service presents our experts' views on the following key topics:
- Is FTTH the only solution?
- Europe on the superfast track
- FTTH in emerging countries
It also includes the latest superfast broadband market trends including: World FTTx market, Gigabit Nations, Monetising Fibre, G.fast… as well as a chronicle of the latest industry news.
Table des matières
SUPERFAST BROADBAND OUTLOOK
IDATE DigiWorld Experts’ Interviews
- Is FTTH the only solution ?
Jean-Luc Lemmens, Head of Media-Telecom Business Unit
- Europe on the superfast track – On a path between Asia and the United States
Roland Montagne, Broadband & FTTx markets Expert
- FTTH in emerging Countries – Four scenarios to a better understanding of the deployment dynamics
Samuel Beltran, Consultant, Media-Telecom Business Unit
- World FTTx Market
- Gigabit Nations – Ultrafast access markets and players
- Monetising fibre – Competitive pressure pushing operators to monetise fibre beyond their core business
- G. Fast – The second Wave?
- Chronicle of the latest industry news, March 2018
- Référence : M18704A
- Livraison : on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Langues disponibles : Anglais
- Tags : fibre, FTTH, FTTx, G.fast, Gigabit, Superfast broadband