The report is a comprehensive overview of China’s digital landscape and covers a wide range of topics:
- The landscape of China’s digital economy after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How the pandemic impacts digital technologies’ adoption in China.
- What is China’s “new digital infrastructure” campaign. How the government fosters digital infrastructure constructions.
- The market analysis of the emerging technologies such as 5G, AI, and Industrial Internet.
- How the pandemic impacts Chinese consumer / public services markets.
Digital China - The rise of digital giants in “post-COVID-19 era”Access the study
Aller plus loin
Edge computing – The battle between cloud providers, industrials and telcos continues
This report provides a global overview of edge computing, the top tone today in the ICT arena. It explains why the concept is gaining so much traction in industry, and the current high expectations there from deploying it.