The huge social and economic disruption caused by Covid-19 has accelerated existing trends for the tech industry.
This yearly observatory – report and dataset – provides a comprehensive worldwide and regional/country level market value database covering all principal OTT services for the period of 2015 to 2026.
– Internet access and usage: Search – social – mobile – video – communication – cloud – digital contents – E-commerce commission – online games.
– These markets are also dissected from a business model angle, to include both paid revenues and advertising revenues from search and display formats.
– The total telco services market is also provided as a means of comparison with the OTT services market
7 regions and 10 countries covered:
– World, Europe, EU5, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America
– China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, USA
Focus on the principal Internet players: Alibaba, Amazon, Apple, Baidu, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Tencent, including their revenues and platform strategies.
Main OTT market trends and dynamics are also provided, including the key players, competition levels and IDATE’s perspectives and outlook.
World OTT Markets – Data & forecasts up to 2026Access the study